Valentines Day SMS 1

Below enjoy five beautiful Valentines Day SMS for coming Valentines Day. With the help of these Valentine SMS, people can wish Happy Valentine’s Day to their lovers.



1) Whenever u c love coming,
Welcome it vid open arms
n let it enter into u,
people will ask, Are u in Love?
U will say, NO- love is in me”
This is love!!!
Happy Valentine’s Day

2) I dream about you evey night
I shiver when your in sight
I long to hold you close n tight
I wanna be there with all my might
I m just hoping I'm the girl whos right
Happy Valentines Day

3) Umar ki rah mein Raasta
Badal Jata hai,
Waqat Ki andhi main Insan
Badal Jata Hai,
Sochte hai Unhe Itna
Yaad Na Kare,
Lakin Aankh Band Karte hi
Irada badal Jata hai.

4) Never ignore a person who loves u,
Cares for u n misses u,
Coz one day u may wake up frm
Sleep n realise that u’ve lost d moon
While counting stars.... !!!!
Happy Valentine’s Day

5) Beware of duplicate Wishers.
I m the ONLY Authorized
ISO-9001-2007 Certified Dealer
In ‘Valentine’s Day’ Wishes.
And I’ve NO Branches anywhere.
“Happy Valentine’s Day”

No comments:

Post a Comment